Abella “Jucy” Arthur,
Certified Professional Tarot Reader, Palmist, Life & Business Coach, Date Doctor, Face Reader, Numerologist, Astrologist, Clairsentient, Telepath, Meditator, Chakra Balancer, Crystal Magic Guide, & Colour Therapist.
Values: I stand for authenticity, integrity, knowledge, originality, quality, professionalism, productivity, efficiency, and being people-focused.
Personal Mission: To use my positive, enthusiastic, and authentic way of being to inspire and motivate others to express and communicate positive, productive, and meaningful words and actions towards themselves and the people and issues they care about. I’m truly in the business of warming and healing the spirit within everyone I encounter whether that be through this site, Fortune Teller Fun, artwork, or Divine Class: private & corporate training school.
- reading since 1996
- 2nd generation psychic: clairsentient, claircognizant, telepath, and sometimes clairaudient and clairvoyant
- notable non-psychic job titles: client services rep, corporate trainer, business analyst, and people manager
- Leo sun with Virgo moon & mercury, Libra Jupiter, Capricorn rising, Scorpio Midheaven(grounded passion; warm and analytical; fair and balanced and meant to be a psychic! *smile*)
- A stellium in Virgo, 8th house (some say 2nd), Part of Fortune, Aquarius
- born in the year of the Dog, an INFJ that sometimes types as ENFJ and ENTJ and a Thinker/Innovator
- Abella has a life path of 3 and destiny of 11 (highly creative, social, and intuitive — all for the good of humankind)
- enjoyable to be around (friendly, realistic, idealistic)
- loves possibilities but can make decisions readily
- favourite grade/high school courses: art, gym, and drama
- took a post secondary small business management program; career and work counseling, art, and accounting courses.
Some of Abella’s Passions
Her Husband & Home | Art | Celebrities | Answering Questions | Wisdom Guiding | Grassroots Nonpartisan Politics | Inventions | Coaching | Entrepreneurship | Projects | Communication | Organizing | Analysis | Authenticity | Reading | Cerebral Gaming | Conversations | Social Community Action | Information | Experimenting | Technology | Philosophy | Personality Testing | Bright Ideas | Good Healthy Food | Red Wine | Beer | Dark Chocolate & Orange essence | Working Out | People